JEWELLERY CLASSES IN THE CENTRE OF AMSTERDAM
Our jewellery school connects people from many different fields, all of whom want to explore a new way of creating or polish their existing skills.
The studio offers training in a professional yet relaxed atmosphere. Classes take place in a charming historic building in the centre of Amsterdam. Klick here for the location.
WANT TO JOIN? Great! Scroll down for the schedule and register by sending us an email.
SCHEDULE FOR WEEKLY GROUP CLASSES
JANUARY – MAY 2017
Tuesdays 19:00 – 21:00*
Thursdays 19:00 – 21:00*
Saturdays 12:30 – 16:00**
* Plus additional 15 minutes before and after the class – to begin and close up in your own pace
** Includes a 30-minute break from 14:00 – 14:30 that can be used for a walk in the lively neighbourhood or a coffee break in the studio
On request, new groups can be opened also on other days
PRICES AND CONDITIONS
TUESDAYS / THURSDAYS:
- Set of 4 lessons (2 hours each) – 131 euros (incl. VAT 21%) per person (valid for 4 consecutive classes)
- Set of 10 lessons (2 hours each) – 302 euros (incl VAT 21%) per person (valid for 10 consecutive classes)
- Set of 4 lessons (3 hours each) – 182 euros (incl. VAT 21%) per person (valid for 4 consecutive classes)
- Set of 10 lessons (3 hours each) – 405 euros (incl. VAT 21%) per person (valid for 10 consecutive classes)
Cancellation policy – Given prices apply to a certain number of consecutive classes. However, we’d like to offer a bit of flexibility! If the student can not attend the class for some reason, the studio needs to be notified at least 24 hours in advance. In that case, the missed class can be taken on another day, in case there are free spots.
- For the set of 10 classes, a maximum of three classes can be swapped for a different day without additional costs.
- For a set of four classes, one class can be changed, in case there is availability.
The price includes
- First meeting - The student can get acquainted with the studio and discuss the ideas and expectations.
- Basic materials (non-precious metals, plastic, wood etc.) and tools (including saw blades, drill bits and other wearing tools)
- Tea, coffee and cookies – of course!
- Small groups – The average number of students in the class is 4 (with a total maximum of 5).
- Personal approach – Students are welcome to come with their own ideas. Since the groups are small, everybody will get the attention needed.
- Language – the classes can be taught both in English and in Dutch!